Saturday, January 03, 2009

Sorry to take so long

I didn't mean to go three days without posting but it has been so busy around here that I just haven't had time.

The trails are all in good shape according to riders in so far. Most of the trees are off the trails. There have been a few great bunches of sledders that have take three days of their time and just sledded around with chain saws to get the trails cleared.

We had some more snow last night 3-4 inches.

I don't know about grooming yet. When I hear something I'll let you know.

Riders have come from Coe Hill, Madoc, Wilberforce, Haliburton just to name a few. There have been a few that just trailered up for the day.

By the number of sleds in here and just passing by things must be in pretty good shape or there would be more complaning going on.

As soon as I hear something I will post again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good for the trails, I think we will come and try them out - not, too far to drive. Sounds like you have had an interesting couple of weeks. Talk to you soon, keep smilinig!
Cheers
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,
We were in for enjoyable lunch on Friday - group of 6 of us (with Blair)
Keep up the trail report postings
Thanks