Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life returns to normal.

It's late today that I start. Sorry to not getting to it sooner. The days just get away on me.

We were a hive of activity yesterday with the repaired sign being installed. It gave me heartburn just watching the keystone repair guys milling about out there. And the same back hoe operator that cut the telephone line was back to help raise the sign. Fortunately there were no personal injuries, arguing about who was the boss were kept to a minimum and the job was completed successfully. It's a thing of beauty.

On to the trail conditions. Riders in today came from Madoc and said that the conditions were great once they got to Bancroft. Others came from Diamond Lake and said the same thing. The groomer headed north to Whitney on Wednesday afternoon. It has snowed every day since the rain on Monday so the trails are still well covered and in good shape.

Grooming still continues and Pat B is in tomorrow so she will fill me in on all the goings on. I'll be away most of Friday so unless it hits the fan tonight I won't be able to post tomorrow.

If you need any further information you can always call us at 613-338-3043.

Just a reminder that we will be closed on December 24 & 25, reopening at noon on December 26 Boxing Day.

Well if all your chores are done, load up and go for a ride this weekend.

Cheers
Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy
your just so much fun letting me read about all the new snow I,ll have to shovel.heard from Joe, he is going to get the driveway cleared so Paul can go up
have a good one
Marty