Friday, January 17, 2014

Unbelievable. They were the first words out of a sledders mouth this morning.  Two guys in for breakfast had ridden up from Gilmore said that the trails were excellent. 

True to their word all the groomers were out yesterday and they were doing Bancroft and Baptiste Lake again today.

This should be a perfect weekend to sled.  We got about 4 inches of snow overnight and it is still snowing now.  Keep in mind the ice under the snow.  It is still there.

I can't decide which noise I like to wake up to in the morning.  Either the dishwasher being unloaded  (just stay in bed until the rattling stops) or the sound of the snow being shoveled off the back deck.  I guess in January and February it is the deck one for sure.  He can always do the dishwasher later!

All the news is good for this weekend, with no bad news so I should not be cranky at all.  Oh unless some idiot really ticks me off which has been know to happen.

Happy trails and I hope you can all make it out sledding somewhere and enjoy this awesome weekend.

Back next week.  I won't have time Saturday or Sunday so unless something really bad happens that's it for now.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: