Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. The sun is shining the storm is over and it's cold enough to chill your beer in the snowbanks.

Here's a shout out to who ever called this morning to ask if we got a loaf of snow last night. I love it when you get my warped humor. Well we did get a little more than half a loaf overnight (see yesterday's post to do the math).

There is no nicer way to wake up than to have the flashing yellow light from the plow truck shining in your window while cleaning the driveway at 5:45. Well I'm sure there is a nicer way but we won't get into that.

Added to what we already had this should make things really good. No word on grooming last night but I know they have been out regularly. The trail on the back side of Lake St. Peter is still not great but this snow should help.

Now here is a pet peeve and something to ponder while you are waiting for the weekend to come. Why is it when you go to plug something in you always get the plug upside down first? Shouldn't you get it right at least some of the time? I get it wrong every time. Clearly this should be a lesson to me not to buy lottery tickets. If I can't get it right when I have a 50/50 chance why in hell would I think I could get it right picking 7 out of 7.

Well I'd better go. I have more shoveling to do or maybe I'll just wait for Norm to get motivated.

Hope to see you this weekend.
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: