Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Monday and Tuesday were the best riding days this year according to everyone in yesterday.

The trails are groomed up pretty well. The whining has started already because they are not like a paved highway. Think back to a week ago and count your blessings for haven sakes.

Nothing new has happened since Sunday that's why I haven't updated. SO to the guy that was crabbing to Helen on Sunday that I don't update enough (even though I explained my absence) keep in mind that this is a blog not face book. I only update when it snows, rains or something exciting happens. I don't "update my status every time I shower and wash my hair".

We are expecting a fair amount of snow tonight but we will just have to wait and see. Usually the more that is predicted the less it falls. Again my sinus barometer is telling me that something will fall and it wasn't the wine this time.

Here is a shout out to the skidder burger guys that were in yesterday from the Picton area. I hope your ride went well. Thanks for checking out the blog and dropping in. This proves that visual aides work. They came up because of the pictures that were posted. Now I am going go have to figure out how to do this myself!!!

I have noticed on the sitemeter that most visits are between 8 am and 10 am. This wouldn't mean that you are checking us out on company time would it????? Well frankly I don't care where and when you check it out just keep on checking!!

Back tomorrow with the snowfall report.

Cheers
Nancy

1 comment:

Stewy said...

Keep em comin Nancy !!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the Blog !!!!!!