Friday, January 25, 2008

My plan for next week.

Okay-All you riders this weekend work it out among yourselves. But we want some of you to phone in sick for Monday and Tuesday and the rest to call in for Thursday and Friday. The ones that can just do one day can pick Wednesday. That way you will get to enjoy all the great weekday riding when things are quiet. It gets very lonely up here when everyone goes home after the weekend. If you need an alibi just give your boss my number and I'll cover for you.

It is still snowing and has done every day this week. The groomers have been working every day so the Maple Leaf Trail System is in great shape.

Steve from Birds Creek (let's hope the third motor lasts longer that the other two) has been on Baptiste Lake this week. I'm not sure if it's safe or if you just have to know where to go. Not much action on Lake St. Peter but I have see a few tracks from my kitchen window. I will check on lake conditions with riders this weekend.

Keep the rubber side down!
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: