Friday, March 01, 2013

I'm starting to get a little nervous. If it doesn't stop snowing soon I think the locals are going to take me out to the town square and stone me.  They are getting a little tired of shoveling.

They say be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.  Well I've been wishing I had a new car too but NOOOOO.  All I get is more snow.  Oh well at least some of my wishes are coming true.

It has been mild this week so the trails are a little soft but they are still in great shape. It's the mild temperature that brings all the snow, so I suppose we have to take the good with the bad.  It was much colder this morning so the snow has tightened up a lot.

I'm not sure where grooming went last night or today but I'm going to lie and say that all the groomers were out because that sounds much better.

It is still snowing again today and it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend so I hope that there is not too much snow down south and you all have to come up here for some fun.

Once a week I chew through my leash and escape.  I only get as far a Bancroft before I'm found and dragged back.  So I'm off again this morning.  Maybe if I leave earlier I won't get caught so soon.

Stop by if you are sledding this way.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: