Friday, January 07, 2011

Sadly I have lied again. I said I'd be back late Thursday and here it is Friday already.

There is some light at the end of the tunnel but we are not there yet. It has snowed a bit everyday. But not enough to call it a snowfall. We have about 3-4 inches of fresh snow. I have seen the odd sled out on the rail bed this week but haven't talked to anyone that was out.

No grooming yet because of the snow or lack of it. We will be getting more today and tomorrow. We will just have to wait and see what the weekend brings. It is to be sunny over the weekend. The good part is the temperature has not gone above zero for quite some time and is not expected to rise any time soon. The lakes are freezing up nicely and more snow would be just the ticket.

Well I'll end now as I am not finished pouting!

Back in a couple of days.
Nancy :-(

No comments: