Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let the whining begin.

No grooming that I know of. More snow tomorrow, not tons, just some.

It's stinking freezing up here and not going to get any warmer!!!!

Sunny and cold this weekend you know the kind that freezes your nose hairs when you take a breath.

Not much else to say about conditions. Riders in this week have not been complaining about conditions. That is a good thing.

I'm being scolded for not updating more often. But when nothing changes there is not much to say. So I may just update and say nothing new to report. That way I don't catch so much flack.

We did have a little incident Tuesday. Two ladies were out riding when ones sled started on fire of course with a full fuel tank. She thought that it was just fog in her helmet until her pants and boot started on fire. All ended well except for the sled and the pants I imagine.

I hope that cute young couple from Bellville got home in time to pick the kids up from school Thursday. They were cutting it a little close.

Well of to snooker tonight. See you on the weekend.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: