Wednesday, December 09, 2009

First Snow Call Of The Season

On Monday I had my first phone call of the season asking if there was enough snow to go sledding. Sadly my answer was no. Had he called today my answer would be yes.

I guess it goes without saying that if it's snowing all over the province that we are getting dumped on also.

I had the lot plowed this morning at 10 am and was asked this afternoon if I would be getting the lot cleared any time soon.

It's snowed all day and if I thought it was quiet the last couple of weeks today was no exception.

Now as along as it dosn't rain, and I don't think it will, we will finally have a pretty good start to the winter.

I will update later in the week to let you know if the snow is staying or going.

Here's hoping for a white Christmas
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: