Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you reply to chain letters?

Well now that all the hoopla is over and we are all eating cold turkey sandwiches, hot turkey sandwiches, turkey milkshakes and turkey pot pies lets reflect on last year.

I have had an extreme string of bad luck this summer and fall ending with my Christmas gift from Canadian Tire on December 24 of a $2,000.00 repair to my little car. I am beginning to think that it may have had something to do with all of the chain letters my e-mail friends keep sending to me advising that I will have extreme bad luck if I don't forward it on in the next 10 minutes. Well I don't even open them any more just to see how bad my luck will be, I just delete without opening. I don't have the heart to send them on. Is anyone else in this same situation? If so I may never use e-mail again.

Okay now that I have had my wine, oh no that is whine for the day I can get on with my reason for doing this.

Boxing Day was pretty quiet around here this year. Not at all like last year. Snow conditions remain good. There was a little freezing rain in the morning then snow off and on all day. Enough that I had to have the lot plowed this morning to clean it up. The weather is great today. I haven't had to put a coat on all day running in and out. The sun has just come out for the first time.

Riders in today say the the trails are in good shape and riding is fine. We didn't get the rain that hit down south so no snow was lost. Nothing was groomed over the last few days but I'm sure they will start soon. I'll update as soon as I here something.

Here is a shout out to the couple that rode over from Wilberforce. The man helped me clean off the satellite dish so that some guests could watch the Juniors game on Boxing Day. Thanks a bunch for your help.

Well nothing new to add. A happy new year to all. I hope we see you over the next few days.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: