Wednesday, December 26, 2012



Well all of the festivities should be over but not at my house.  Due to kids with various work schedules and other activities we still have three more family dinners this week, and guess who gets to cook them.  Oh well there is not travelling involved and we get to see almost everyone eventually.

The snow continues to fall.  Not lots just snow.  Not too  much yesterday but we are expecting more today.  It is however COLD!  -8 is the high for today.  -19 when I got up at 7:00 this morning.

I am seeing by the number of hits the site is getting that I had better step up to the plate and update more often.  But with Brian M here for a week that will lower the hits by half I'm sure.

Here's a shout out to the truck driver that Brian met in Brockville or somewhere down there while they were both making deliveries at the same location.  Small world they got chatting about things and realized that the both sledded and ate at the diner regularly.  So if you read this one say hey the next time you stop in.

I'm told that grooming is to start today so I will update on where when I hear more.  I will check with riders in today (and there better be some) to see how trail conditions are.

Well that's it for today.  I have to get ready for work.  I am opening up this morning so the staff can have more time off.  What a great boss I am.

You will see some  new faces around the diner this winter. I have 2 new cooks and two new servers.  Every one is fitting in well and we should have a great season.

Back in a day or two.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: