Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All right it is bad enough that we woke up to 5 inches of snow yesterday and more this morning.  BUT now blogspot has gone and fixed something that wasn't broken and it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to get to the damn spot to write this rant. Well at least it gave me something to rant about.  If they think they were making it better it was all lost on me.  Please remember some of us older folks don't like you messing with our heads!!!!!  Change is good if it is underwear and new shoes not computer stuff.

We were lucky not to loose power on Monday, oh except for Charlie Foster that had a tree come down on his power line.  Hydro was there fairly quickly to fix the problem.  It was a really wet heavy snow to deep to wear my sandals to work and it would have been well received if it was December or January but it is just annoying in April.  We did need some rain, it was getting really dry and the snow is a good way for the moisture to seep into the ground. 

This snowfall will help build up the water holes for the mud run this weekend.  I went out on Sunday to add some more mileage onto the route and found out Monday just how out of shape I was. If I would stop getting stuck it wouldn't be so bad.   We have a good route planned and will be marking it on Friday.  If I'm lucky I will find something really important that has to be done and will be able to talk my way out of having to head out again to mark. 

Well that's it for now.  It is still pretty quite but it will be the long weekend before we know it.

Back next week
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: