Monday, December 26, 2011

A turkey sandwich and pumpkin pie for breakfast. Yum yum yum. What a way to start your day.

Now that most of the festivities are over it's time to get back to business. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. This was a bit of a wierd one for me. For the first time in 35 years I didn't have any of my kids with me Christmas morning. I guess that means they are all grown up (which they are). Now I could have stayed at their houses if I wanted to and we did all get together later in the day.

We did have a white Christmas though. We have about three inches of snow with more coming later in the week. Let's hope that we get enough to start grooming the trails. If all the rain we had in December was snow we would be climbing out of the living room window to get out of the house!!!

Good news for sledders. Spectical Lake Lodge is re-opening. The previous owner Sharon has taken it back and will be open this winter. I don't have any details just that they are up and running again.

Nothing much more to add. I will update in a couple of days with a snow report (I hope).

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: