Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Well that last weeks storm is just another story. It seems so long ago.  We have had snow, rain, more snow, rain, more snow and then more snow. 

The trails are in great shape.  They have been grooming every day, sometimes twice a day. 

I apologise for not updating sooner but we have been so busy I haven't had time.  I can't believe it is Wednesday all ready.

Holy mackerel I don't know where you are all coming from.  But bless you all for coming.

I had turn down a group for dinner last night because my son-in-law was on his way to Bellville to test drive a vehicle for my daughter when he hit a dear.  I had to go and babysit my granddaughter while she went to pick up her husband.  I guess that lowers the resale value of her car, and I may  be in a grandma time out for things that went on. Oh well pay back is a bitch.

Our conditions are great and riders are coming from all directions. We had some riders in from Haliburton today and it is the first time that they have been able to ride over here.

Don't forget the club poker run this weekend.  You will be supporting a good cause.

That's is for now.
Cheers
Nancy

No comments: