Monday, December 03, 2007

What a pleasant surprise last weekend was. Great sledding, great weather and even some groomed trails.

It was really nice to see some of the familiar faces back in the area. Thanks for trying us out, I hope we see you again.

For those of you who don't believe there is snow-let me tell you I have had the lot snowplowed 6 times in 10 days. I have pictures to post but of course I am at home and the camera is at the resturant.

The groomer has been busy already. The trail from Lake St. Peter towards Combermere past Papineau Lake has been groomed since the weekend.

I'm sure they will be heading to Bancroft again this week. I will post as soon as I hear something.

Both groomers were busy on Sunday, not grooming but rescuing someone that went through a beaver pond and got stuck. We all know to keep off the lakes but sometimes the little ponds sneek up on you I guess!

That's it for now. I'll let you know how the trails are as soon as I get some sledders in this week.

Cheers
Nancy

No comments: