Monday, February 02, 2015

I have two questions.  First which ground hog do you believe?  They never agree and quite frankly I think they both looked like they had been munching on some "funny mushrooms" this morning.  Just sayin!!!!!  Second:  Why did they through the ball when they could have just run it for a TD.  Just sayin!!!    

OK now on to the important things.  What a pleasant sight to see.  Fresh snow on top of a freshly groomed trail with no tracks to be seen.  That is what I saw this morning on my way out. Riders this weekend said that even though there was not too much snow riding this weekend was good. 

Lake St. Peter is now staked. No word on Baptiste yet.  It was not by last Friday.  I'll post as soon as I know.  They are riding it though. 

As I have said many times we get our snow up here in sensible amounts.  The south got blasted this morning and everything was cancelled.  Well our buses were cancelled this morning also but that happens often.  I barely had to brush off the car and the roads were fine.  We did get more snow and that was good.  And yes it is frickin freezing.  But that full moon and clear sky is a beautiful sight tonight.

More snow is expected later in the week. Don't know how much just some. 

The annual MLSS poker run is being held on Saturday, February 14. That is family day weekend.  It is the club's big fund raiser of the year.  A great value for only $10.00. Lots of prizes and good times. Please attend if you can and support your club.

I'll be back later in the week with an update on snow conditions.

Now I am going to relax on the couch with a glass of wine and ponder life.  Just kidding, I'll be watching TV and doing nothing.

Til next time.
Cheers
Nancy



No comments: